53 Years Old
|Occupation||Politician and Diplomat|
Dr. Abdelouahhab Zaid, Professor is a Moroccan politician and diplomat. joined Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in June 1995 as the Chief Technical Adviser for the Date Production Support Programme in Namibia (UTF-NAM), bringing his background and experience to this Namibian programme in order to contribute to food security and nutrition improvement, poverty alleviation, creation of employment, and the fight against desertification.
Dr. Abdelouahhab Zaid, Professor, is currently working as:
- Goodwill Ambassador of United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), since September (2016)
- Agricultural Advisor at the Ministry of Presidential Affairs in the United Arab Emirates since June (2014)
- Advisor to H.E. Mariam Bint Mohammed Al Mehairi, Minister of State for Food Security in the UAE since October (2017).
- Secretary General of the Khalifa International Award for Date Palm and Agricultural Innovation since May (2007).
Dr. Abdelouahhab Zaid, Professor hold a degree in:
- Agronomy (1981) from the Hassan II Agronomic and Veterinary Institute – Morocco / prepared at the USDA-USA,
- A PhD in Horticulture (1990) from Colorado State University – USA.
- B-R. Sen award from United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) (1999).
- Award of Excellence from the Arab Organization for Agricultural Development (AOAD) (2000). – Honorary Medal from United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) (2019). – hree letters of recognition from His Majesty King Mohammed VI of the Kingdom of Morocco, “God protect Him”(2004-2011-2015-2021-2025).
- Plaque of honor for presenting one of the valuable teaching courses, entitled ” Date Palm in the Holy Qur’an and Sunnah” in the presence of His Majesty King Mohammed VI of the Kingdom of Morocco, during the holy month of Ramadan (May 30, 2019).
Total: 301 Views